November news…GHR’s best ever year continued with a fantastic start to November thanks to Sue Maine’s lovely grey gelding The Cola Kid winning twice in eight days at Kempton! On both occasions The Cola Kid was given an excellent ride by Kevin Stott. Understandably this now three time winner has risen in the handicap so will inevitably find things a little tougher but what a wonderful season he has had! Talking of wonderful seasons, Justshortofabubble is another three time winner for us after winning at Taunton given a good patient ride. Arguably unlucky when coming down at the second last at Ludlow at the end of the month Bubbles has been incredibly consistent and consequently his handicap rating has risen from 66 in July to now 94, but even the two stone rise doesn’t seem to have halted his progress. I was really pleased to see Inion Tiogair run so well when third at Chepstow behind a couple of good sorts. This is a nice mare who won a NH flat race for us at Ludlow last year. In October’s blog I said that I had So Smart for sale to stay in the yard. There is still a 25% share available. This is one that I could see having a good season on turf in 2024 and I would recommend you to have a look at him as the other 75% went very quickly. We ran Racing Club horse Karakoram over three miles at Exeter and didn’t he run well to finish third. Kenny is now back to a mark below his last win and is a horse is sure to provide Racing Club members with some fun days out in the months to come. With Christmas approaching why not consider buying a unique gift for someone and surprise them with an annual membership of our Racing Club? It’s less than £1 a day for full membership with nothing else to pay. Come and enjoy a day at the races as an owner. It’s an all year gift to remember and not just at Christmas! Contact me directly for more details.Take care everyone!